Codeblock IDE being anoing

Started by
3 comments, last by BaneTrapper 11 years, 7 months ago
Hello.
I am currently having issues with CodeBlock,
When i make a class variable and try accessing its members it does not show it.
EX:

int main()
{
sf::RenderWindow Screen;
Screen. // I want to see a popup with all class "variables / functions" it has.
// i also can press ctrl+space to pop them out, But sometimes i need to close whole clodeblock and start it over again, it gets bugged of sort.
// Code will compile and execute but it will not show the "variables / functions" until i restart codeblock. I also tried reinstalling codeblock, issue persists

Or something like

int Get()
{

}

int Get(int a)
{

}

int Get(int a, int b)
{

}

int main()
{
Get(
//or
Get()
//I do not see all possible results, like popping all the possible variables the function can take.
}
Advertisement
you mean, when you press ctrl+space it doesn't show up as well?
Project: Project
Setting fire to these damn cows one entry at a time!

you mean, when you press ctrl+space it doesn't show up as well?

Yes,
it also does not show sometimes, even if i try multiple times.
It just forces me to restart since i am learning new library and i do not know all the functions/variables and i really need it.
Sorry, but I really doubt it's code::blocks that's causing this issue. Maybe you did something or are accidentally pressing a button that's causing this? Also, since you're learning sfml, try their Official Documentation, This Video Tutorial Series, and after exhausting those and trying to make a few games, use this kick-off to programming a "Real" game with sfml. Then just try to make games, and don't get mad if you fail (I'm learning sfml too, and I've failed/facepalmed like 200 times. Learning librarys, especially in C++, is tough!)

I'm a game programmer and computer science ninja !

Here's my 2D RPG-Ish Platformer Programmed in Python + Pygame, with a Custom Level Editor and Rendering System!

Here's my Custom IDE / Debugger Programmed in Pure Python and Designed from the Ground Up for Programming Education!

Want to ask about Python, Flask, wxPython, Pygame, C++, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, C++, Vimscript, SFML 1.6 / 2.0, or anything else? Recruiting for a game development team and need a passionate programmer? Just want to talk about programming? Email me here:

hobohm.business@gmail.com

or Personal-Message me on here !

Sorry, but I really doubt it's code::blocks that's causing this issue. Maybe you did something or are accidentally pressing a button that's causing this? Also, since you're learning sfml, try their Official Documentation, This Video Tutorial Series, and after exhausting those and trying to make a few games, use this kick-off to programming a "Real" game with sfml. Then just try to make games, and don't get mad if you fail (I'm learning sfml too, and I've failed/facepalmed like 200 times. Learning librarys, especially in C++, is tough!)

i hardly doubt its me, I checked all buttons all hotkeys there are,
I really tried.. and i doubt its me since there is no key for it.
I just need to restart codeblock... takes me 15 sec but those are annoying 15 sec.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement