• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Dorbyborby

New Member Here + Composer =)

This topic is 2222 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all!

My name is Matt Collins, I recently joined this site.

Just wanted to give a tad bit of an introduction, I've always been into music. Loved it since I was little, and recently this summer I took it to a more serious step when I bought some oh-so legendary EWQL libraries =P

With that software I started writing actual orchestral pieces, and I looked into writing for games.
With some luck I got on board with about 5 projects. 2 of those projects would later get cancelled, but the other 3 I stayed with to write the soundtrack to their games. The biggest one being a deep space strategy game known as Sidius Nova coming out for iOS this fall =)

So, those projects were the things I tackled during the summer, and just recently I got on board for writing for a short film as well.

I always loved writing music, and for years I just wrote as a hobby, it was great. It would be a dream to actually write the soundtrack to a game. This summer provided that dream to be fulfilled and more then once.

I fully intend to keep on pursuing this dream of mine and hopefully it will get me somewhere in the future. I really look forward to keeping up with this site and hopefully get to know some of you guys.

If you like you can also always check out my site here: http://www.mattcollinscomposer.com/

Thanks all =)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!