New Game Project

Started by
5 comments, last by LennyLen 11 years, 6 months ago
Hello boys n girls.
My name is Jonas Lagoni and im 18 in a few month. I have this dream about making a PC game. But not any game. Ive always been in love with 3D games or mmorpg's and games where the design really shine though. I want to put down a developer group together to start teaching/learning an in the end end up with a game that is worth showing to the public. People who want to learn or want to be in a team were they can teach other people or even learn from others.
What i am searching for is:

• U need to be 17+
  • Spare time, i need people who have time to learn and teach without problem. So dont apply if u cant be online for around 2- xxx hours each day.
  • Microphone, skype, mumble etc for communication.
  • People who are interested in music, game design, props, animations, programming etc.
  • Wants to make 3D game's for PC. Perhaps other games then just 3D depends on the people.

Some of my skills and etc.

• I know HTML,CSS, a bit PHP and javascipt.
  • Ive been looking around in Unity and other game engines.
  • I have a IBM server laying around back home if we want to try make a online game.

All in all i am pretty new to everything. so thats why i am not expecting that professional game developers wants to join. I want to make a group of new and old, some one with experience or someone who dont. It is almost for everybody :)

Contact.

• Skype name: jonaslagoni
  • Mail: jonas-lt@live.dk
  • or here.

Hope someone is interesting in this :)
Advertisement
Take a look here.
None of these teams are kinda what i am looking for. I am looking to start on a fresh and start learning together. later on perhaps put a game together.
But i am looking for people to start something up with :)!
Go onto the hobbyist classifieds and make a new advert (it's free). Also, if you're looking to make an MMORPG from scratch with no programming or game programming experience then you're going to fail miserably.
Im not going to make one. I wanna aim for it.
Well good luck

Im not going to make one. I wanna aim for it.

There's nothing wrong with aiming high, but it does have its perils. This is especially so when you are starting out, when it is not yet obvious how to reach where you are aiming for. It's a good idea to initially set your sights lower, and achieve a few lesser goals first, then work your way towards where you want to go.

If you look through the "For Beginners" forum, you will find lots of threads where good advice has been given on how to set initial goals, and how to achieve them.

Good luck with your goals.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement