[SFML] I Finished Pong! I Can't Believe It!

Started by
32 comments, last by stitchs_login 11 years, 6 months ago
I did it! Yes! I did it! I finished pong, and it works. I'm so happy! I just, can't believe it. I did it. Wow, after that much time, it's just amazing. Here's the project in visual studio: (Sorry, I don't know how to release it! If someone could message me on how to, I would be Happy :)
Project

I'm a game programmer and computer science ninja !

Here's my 2D RPG-Ish Platformer Programmed in Python + Pygame, with a Custom Level Editor and Rendering System!

Here's my Custom IDE / Debugger Programmed in Pure Python and Designed from the Ground Up for Programming Education!

Want to ask about Python, Flask, wxPython, Pygame, C++, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, C++, Vimscript, SFML 1.6 / 2.0, or anything else? Recruiting for a game development team and need a passionate programmer? Just want to talk about programming? Email me here:

hobohm.business@gmail.com

or Personal-Message me on here !

Advertisement
I fixed it so the game ends automatically when the ball hits the top or bottom of the screen, and fixed the dropbox link :)
[Fixed] Project

I'm a game programmer and computer science ninja !

Here's my 2D RPG-Ish Platformer Programmed in Python + Pygame, with a Custom Level Editor and Rendering System!

Here's my Custom IDE / Debugger Programmed in Pure Python and Designed from the Ground Up for Programming Education!

Want to ask about Python, Flask, wxPython, Pygame, C++, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, C++, Vimscript, SFML 1.6 / 2.0, or anything else? Recruiting for a game development team and need a passionate programmer? Just want to talk about programming? Email me here:

hobohm.business@gmail.com

or Personal-Message me on here !

Congratulations.

(Sorry, I don't know how to release it! If someone could message me on how to, I would be Happy

I don't use VS myself, but: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=how+to+deploy+vc%2B%2B
Theres a click once deployment feature that even has autoupdate! You can use it too directly to dropbox, so that we can download updates to stuff you put there, search for click once publish visual studio.

And gratz!
Congrats!
Grats! Its always nice to finish what you started. Now you must be looking forward to your next project. :-)

I did it! Yes! I did it! I finished pong, and it works. I'm so happy! I just, can't believe it. I did it. Wow, after that much time, it's just amazing.

It is only the beginning. You will be amazed at what you produce in a few months' time!! Congratulations.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

Congrats!

"The code you write when you learn a new language is shit.
You either already know that and you are wise, or you don’t realize it for many years and you are an idiot. Either way, your learning code is objectively shit." - L. Spiro

"This is called programming. The art of typing shit into an editor/IDE is not programming, it's basically data entry. The part that makes a programmer a programmer is their problem solving skills." - Serapth

"The 'friend' relationship in c++ is the tightest coupling you can give two objects. Friends can reach out and touch your privates." - frob

Glad you made it! I'm going to try to make it myself someday.

Next project: Skyrim clone! Nah I'm joking :P

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Congrats. I suggest you try something a little more complicated next. Maybe Tetris-like.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement