Will teach c++ to beginners

Started by
4 comments, last by Purgatory 11 years, 6 months ago
Sorry if this is the wrong section please move it if so :) I have alot of spare time on my hands so if you are looking to get into game programming just message me and i will give you the run down of c++ programming related to games.. some things i will cover include..

1.Variables
2.Datatypes/Typecasting in c++
3.OOP in c++
4.Functions
5.Basics of game programming using the allegro library for c++
6.And more...

i do charge $10 an hour to teach which includes around 3-4 days a week an hour each day but if you wanna learn feel free to message me.
Advertisement
No one is an expert in Programming eheh.(commented on your name) tongue.png

People can follow tutorials everywhere, maybe put some selling points of yourself on here so people are interested in you and can trust you?
Have you worked in teams on a game/project? Or have you just graduated and thinking you know it all now? tongue.png

~EngineProgrammer

No one is an expert in Programming eheh.(commented on your name) tongue.png

People can follow tutorials everywhere, maybe put some selling points of yourself on here so people are interested in you and can trust you?
Have you worked in teams on a game/project? Or have you just graduated and thinking you know it all now? tongue.png

~EngineProgrammer

nah just hard times and need some extra money :) but i love teaching ive taught languages like PHP before so thought it would be fun to teach a language as beautiful as c++ haha and when i put expert in my name i was just honestly making up a name lol your right no one you can really call an expert except idk maybe bill gates but none the less i love anything programming ive coded in PHP,JAVASCRIPT,PERL,some visual basic,C++ and a little python.
I'm not an expert, but I will always offer my knowledge free of charge. This belongs in the classifieds, no advertising in the beginners area please.

I'm not an expert, but I will always offer my knowledge free of charge. This belongs in the classifieds, no advertising in the beginners area please.

Sorry im new here :) and ill offer my knowledge free to if someone has a question, but im offering to teach an entire programming language not just a question here and there :)
I'd honestly prefer to read a book with proper grammar than to pay someone on an hourly basis who I could possibly have trouble interpreting. If you're going to sell yourself as an instructor at least make every attempt possible to be grammatically correct; it'll help improve your overall image and increase your potential marketing value.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement