XCode Woes

Started by
0 comments, last by frob 11 years, 6 months ago
I currently have a nice framework implemented in visual studio. One solution containing 1 executable project, and 10+ static libraries projects. This is a nice setup, and accomplishes my goals.

Now i am trying to port this over to XCode. and this is where my troubles start.

I am very new to XCode and Mac in general. So please bare with me. What i am trying to do is the simplest of projects, like "HelloWorld 2" lol.

What i want to do is create a workspace that has one project as a static library, and one project that implements that static library. If i can get this simple process down, then i think the rest will fall into place. However, i haven't found any solid tutorials on it. I have found 100+ examples, each doing it differently, and i guess i am looking for best practices here. Also, i have read a ton of places that there is a bug/issue when updating a static library that the target application doesn't update the library reference properly.

If anyone has any suggestions, or a good site for what i am looking for, and i mean step by step hold my hand on this one, at least for now.

Thanks much
Code makes the man
Advertisement
Please do not cross post

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement