Good games for usb

Started by
2 comments, last by RLS0812 11 years, 6 months ago
Me and my friends are going to meet in an internet cafe, and we are looking for good games that will fit on a usb stick(2 gb). I am looking for games under 50mb, free and don't require a cd/dvd etc.

Thank you for your time.
Advertisement
While not free, check out www.gog.com. Tons of old games,no DRM, small in size, perfect for a USB. Also checkout dosbox.com for its list of supported games for ideas.

Then there's also FreeCiv if you want to spend a few [s]minutes[/s] [s]hours[/s] [s]days[/s] weeks on...
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
double post
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
http://www.dosgames.com

Win biggrin.png

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement