mark posts of the original poster

Started by
1 comment, last by tom_mai78101 11 years, 6 months ago
Hello,

I've been wondering if we could add a simple mark to posts that the original poster of a thread adds. I usually "go to first unread post" and then still have to scroll up to find out which of all these answers belong to the OP. Sure it's easy to guess in some cases, but just as often you simply couldn't tell.
Implementation could be easy enough, one way to do it would be to change the header of this and all following posts by me from
Tobl Members - Reputation: 177
to
Tobl OP - Members - Reputation: 177
It would be discreet and wouldn't bother anyone who doesn't care about that, but those who want to know would have an easy way to find out.

bw,
Tobl
Think my post was helpful? Want to thank me? Nothing easier than that: I sure am are a sucker for reputation, so just give it a little keycode 38 if you like. ^^
Advertisement
i'd support this idea as well, i do the same at times when some people semi-hi-jack a thread with a related question, and I think their actually the OP until i look at who the OP is, perhaps just a small star next to their name or something could do the trick.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
A small unintrusive symbol could be used. Like a checkmark or some dots Or possibly a different post color that stands out among all the dark bluish gray posts.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement