• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Communicating with Programmers

This topic is 1928 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Don't forget about tech artists, who are middlemen between artists and programmers. A Google search brought up this result: http://www.creativeskillset.org/games/careers/profiles/article_5287_1.asp

Advertisement
I think programming has made my mind far more, I don't know how to describe it, uniform. I am constantly thinking about programming, different errors, how I'm going to program something, new features for things I program, etc. I never really stop thinking about programming. I believe I'm the kind of person who easily gets off task, so my mind darts to programming. That's good in a way, because I'm constantly thinking of new solutions to problems, and it's really easy for me to go on a jog or work out and come back with fresh ideas. But it's a bad thing also, because what RobTheBloke described constantly happens to me. I feel like I can solve problems better as a whole now, though.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement