Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nsmadsen

***READ THIS FIRST YO!*** Forum rules

8 posts in this topic

This sticky doesn't seem to help much unfortunately. Maybe rename it 'Music and Sound Forum: RULES' or something so it grabs more attention? Just a thought, might save you some work in the future. ;)

Far be it from the newbie to suggest this, but as the Music and Sound forum is almost half locked classified ads, perhaps something stricter would help? Or perhaps just deleting the post and sending the user a private message to save space?

[quote name='dakota.potts' timestamp='1352173499' post='4997856']
Far be it from the newbie to suggest this, but as the Music and Sound forum is almost half locked classified ads, perhaps something stricter would help? Or perhaps just deleting the post and sending the user a private message to save space?
[/quote]

Your opinions and feedback are always welcomed! I'm choosing to keep them on the board because:

- some potential posters can read these closed posts and see that it's not the right spot. I do have some PM chats with posters when they have specific questions but leave the closed post public so others can (hopefully) see how the forum is moderated.
- there's still not enough traffic to really warrant keeping the board even more clean. Once traffic increases, I'll adapt my approach. But as such, I think we have plenty of space right now.

Thanks for your input!

Nate

Also worth adding: the people on this board are audio engineers, sound designers, musicians, and voice actors. Don't post advertisements trying to sell or give away sounds, music, or voice services here (because you're just talking to others like yourself). Use Your Announcements to advertise your stuff (and use Classifieds to advertise your services).