Debugger stopping at asISciptModule::Build()

Started by
0 comments, last by WitchLord 11 years, 6 months ago
Well, the issue is pretty simple: I'm trying to debug my code and when the debugger hits the call to module->Build() first the program closes itself, then the debugger stops itself too, with the message "The program is not being executed"

I'm still a real novice when it comes to debugging, and I started trying out AS only recently, so I'm wondering if there's anyone who can help me understand what's going on. I'm using C::B 10.05 and its debugger (which I believe is called DBG?).
I'm not posting info right now since I have no idea what could be relevan to the problem.
Advertisement
If you run the application without debugging, does it pass the point where it stops when debugging?

I'm not familiar with Code::Blocks and it's debugger, but it sounds like it might be caused by the debugger not finding the debug symbols for the AngelScript library, and for some reason exits instead of continuing the debugging without them. Have you tried getting support from the Code::Blocks developers? Perhaps they might be able to help you figure out why the debugger stops like that.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement