Quality, Non-Repetitive, Original, and Dynamic Game Music For The Passionate Indie Game Developer

Started by
2 comments, last by DividedByZero 11 years, 4 months ago
Hello my name is Lavontae..producing music under the alias "MajesticMastermind"

I offer non-exclusively high-quality game music for indie game developers at www.OfficialMajesticMastermind.com/gamemusic

All tracks only $19.95 each and you can use as many times as you like just credit me as "MajesticMastermind"

I can also compose custom music for your game in any style/mood you want to bring your game creation to life. I can cover Cinematic Orchestral, Electronica ambiance, fantasy ambiance, dark ambiance, peaceful and relaxing tunes, catchy tunes, chiptune/8-bit retro, piano, hip hop, rap, Jazz/ Blues, and more to add the sparkle, immersion, and emotion your game needs

I don't have a set rate for composing services, just let me know your budget and if it's reasonable, I'll provide a contract and get started on your game music as soon as possible.

Here are some testimonials from previous happy clients

Testimonials

“I was looking for a good music composer for an indie game that I am developing at the moment. Lavontae, after looking at the project came up with 7 excellent tracks in no time at all. Our mode of communication was only through e-mail and yet, he properly understood what I had in my mind.
The results were excellent and I incorporated all the tracks in my game. If you want excellent music to be produced in no time at all, Lavontae is the person that you should pick. He has good communication skills, is creative and is able to produce totally different sounds that keep the overall experience fresh and lively.”

Top qualities: On Time, High Integrity, Creative

-Umair Khan

“Lavontae is a great composer who takes your concept, and mixes his own ideas to produce a fantastic final product.”
Top qualities: Great Results, Good Value, High Integrity

- Orlando Rodriguez

Contact Info

Email: majestic8390[at]gmail[dot]com
Twitter: @Majestic8390
Advertisement
*bump*
*bump*
I really love your work and am seriously considering buying some tracks once my game matures a bit further.

I have bookmarked your site. Keep up the awesome work!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement