Sign in to follow this  
superman3275

SFML SimpleGui Volume 1.01 Update 1

superman3275    2061
Hey guys, I haven't been able to work much on this, however I hope you like it!
ChangeLog:
+Added in support for dynamic Buttons (When your mouse hovers over it a different sprite is displayed / you can add effects)
+Added in a (Very Crappy, working on improving it ATM) simple state machine, however I have placed comments detailing where you can implement you're own for more complex projects
-Subtracted some pointless stuff (Don't know what I was thinking ;)

Enjoy, test it out, give me some feedback. All feedback is welcome, if you think it's "THE WORST THING IN THE #%#^$ WORLD" I'll just try to improve it :)!

superman3275    2061
Okay, so I have an idea. What if I have the Render_Button class have 2 sprites, one for each image, and then also let it have a pointer that points to whatever sprite I'm using! Problem solved! (I hope!)
EDIT:
Just integrated the BugFix above and it worked! So far I've encountered no problems. On to fixing the Render_Menu class, because I SEVERELY jacked it up when I programmed in Render_Buttons :)! Also, if anyone can point me to a good tutorial on pointers and references I'd be very happy. Edited by superman3275

jbadams    25674
It might help if you link to or in some way include the code you're talking about... [img]http://public.gamedev.net//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png[/img]

superman3275    2061
FacePalm! Here:
[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zrhgtq26e0gsvbs/X2offHcfHG"]MY CODE![/url]
I'm working on getting a mediafire account, or something so that you don't have to go through dropbox. Anyway, just download the GUI_FRAMEWORK folder!
EDIT:
There's now an GUI_FRAMEWORK.cpp file for example purposes, so if you don't have time to use it just look at that. Edited by superman3275