Random Pain Blues?

Started by
16 comments, last by MrJoshL 11 years, 6 months ago
This is pretty random, but do any of you guys get what I call the "random pain blues," when you get a random harmless pain somewhere in your body and you immediately panic assuming the worst? (i.e. "Oh no! I have a pain in my liver, I must have toxins pouring into my bloodstream!") They are so annoying, as you end up worrying over nothing.

C dominates the world of linear procedural computing, which won't advance. The future lies in MASSIVE parallelism.

Advertisement
gd.net doctor here:
Those are classic symptoms of hypochondria. You should probably see a doctor as soon as possible -- if untreated, you might end up contracting a rare and incurable cancer.
16-13102004.gif

I have not seen this comic in so long it almost made me cry. :') But then again, I was really looking for the "I spun AIDS" one...
lololololol Heath

C dominates the world of linear procedural computing, which won't advance. The future lies in MASSIVE parallelism.

But then again, I was really looking for the "I spun AIDS" one...

Feast yer eyes!
22-16112004.gif

For future reference, user benryves had the sense to collect some of these and archive them.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Awesome!
This is pretty random, but do any of you guys get what I call the "random pain blues," when you get a random harmless pain somewhere in your body and you immediately panic assuming the worst?
In all seriousness though, I do not know what you mean. My arm really hurt today, but that's because I got bit in the deltoid by Bull Mastiff. Thing had a head like a cement mixer, so that hurt. Point is, pain usually has a reason for it.
Oh, man, I miss boolean's comics.
Thanks for sharing those comics again -- it's been a long time since I've seen them, great to reminisce.

On a slightly more serious note, was your example of liver pain just a random made-up example, or have you actually had liver pain? Random aches and pains are pretty normal, but I don't think it's normal for a healthy person to experience liver pain -- if that's a specific example of an actual pain it might be worth getting it checked out though. Don't just worry over things though -- if you're concerned get your aches and pains checked out, otherwise just forget about it and move on. smile.png

- Jason Astle-Adams

Maybe just lay off certain beverages and drink water?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement