Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ByteMe95

50pman.3ds??? anyone?

Pretty much all the 3ds file format info i can find uses 50pman.3ds as an example when explaining the keyframer and heirarchy. I searched everywhere for this file but cant find it, itr supposedly comes with 3dsmax. Does anyone have it or know where I can find it??? I''m trying to get animation worknig in my 3ds loader but i think i would need that file to get anywhere and make sure im doing things right. ByteMe95::~ByteMe95() Cerebrum Software

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by ByteMe95
Pretty much all the 3ds file format info i can find uses 50pman.3ds as an example when explaining the keyframer and heirarchy.
I searched everywhere for this file but cant find it, itr supposedly comes with 3dsmax. Does anyone have it or know where I can find it??? I''m trying to get animation worknig in my 3ds loader but i think i would need that file to get anywhere and make sure im doing things right.

I know this is a lame response, but when I bought 3ds a while ago (4 years or so, we''re talking), it did indeed come with the 50p man.

Just use some other 3dsmax file that has an animation in it. You should be able to download bunches of them off of 3d art sites.

the reason I asked specifically for 50pman was because it seems like the most popular 3ds file format info uses that file as an example of how the heirarchy works with the numbers worked out for you, so I needed to see if im doing it right.
But I found it at the end and just finished loading in the heirarchy right, and now I''m gonna make a new post cause i have no idea what to do now

ByteMe95::~ByteMe95()
Cerebrum Software