Looking for Coder/Programmer

Started by
1 comment, last by frob 11 years, 6 months ago
I'm looking for some helpful users of this site to help me out with a giant project I am working on, If you have the skill to code/program then please reply or private message me by filling out the following,

Your Name - Doesn't have to be your full name ;D
Your Skill - Whatever your best at (Coding, Graphics... etc)
Your Current or Old projects - Whatever Projects you have worked on.
A short Paragraph on why I should add you on the team.
Anyway I can contact you - Skype is the best way (You wont need a microphone or a camera)
Advertisement

I'm looking for some helpful users of this site to help me out with a giant project I am working on, If you have the skill to code/program then please reply or private message me by filling out the following,

Your Name - Doesn't have to be your full name ;D
Your Skill - Whatever your best at (Coding, Graphics... etc)
Your Current or Old projects - Whatever Projects you have worked on.
Anyway I can contact you - Skype is the best way (You wont need a microphone or a camera)

You're probably not going to find any help here by this post...

You didn't even give us a short paragraph on what you're doing or why we should want to work for you! So chances are no one will want to respond or help lol! biggrin.png

You need to tell us (at minimum) the following things:

1. What your "giant" project is... and since it is a "giant" project tell us how/why it's viable/feasible?
  2. YOUR skills/experience...
  3. YOUR name, company (if any) and contact information
  4. Why we should work for you... e.g., how much are you paying and/or what use/benefit does it have for us?

If you answer these questions perhaps you will find programmers willing to work with you. ;-)

EDIT: Also, this is the wrong forum section (I believe) for recruitment posts... This section is for game programming discussions.

Please visit our new forums and help us test them and break the ice!
___________________________________________________________________________________
Please use the classifieds system.

Choose "Classifieds" on the menu, then "Hobbiest Projects", and finally "Add an Advert".

Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement