Rome :total war
Command and conquer tiberium sun
Dawn of war soulstorm

For consoles:
Worms 4 mayhem
Left 4 dead 2(never got the pc version)
Fallout 3
Advertisement
On PC, it's Lords of the Realm 2. There are several major features in the game I never, ever use, and I will sometimes hex edit a savegame so I can have more money, but I still love this game.

On consoles, it's a tie between Megaman 2 and Tetris, but I also really enjoy the simple, stupidish games on Atari 2600.
SMB 3, Wing Commander (SNES), Battle of Olympus (NES), Gundam Side Story: 0079 (Dreamcast), Top Gear (SNES)

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Starsiege: Tribes
GoldenEye 007
Perfect Dark
Killer Instinct
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Final Fantasy VII
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Monday Night Combat
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

One of the best memories of my life was playing through Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past from start to finish in one sitting with no saves with 2 of my friends.
They each had a Super Nintendo Entertainment System and a TV and I had the ROM on my PC (no save states were used).
We all played through together, got all the hearts together, beat all the bosses together, and ate pizza together half-way through.
8 hours later we all beat the game simultaneously with 100% completion, no deaths, and no saves.

They just don’t make memories like that anymore.

L. Spiro

I restore Nintendo 64 video-game OST’s into HD! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

One of the best memories of my life was playing through Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past from start to finish in one sitting with no saves with 2 of my friends.
They each had a Super Nintendo Entertainment System and a TV and I had the ROM on my PC (no save states were used).
We all played through together, got all the hearts together, beat all the bosses together, and ate pizza together half-way through.
8 hours later we all beat the game simultaneously with 100% completion, no deaths, and no saves.

That's awesome!
serious->Begin();

Azurik: Rize of Perathia

serious->End();
My favorite would be Super mario 64 for its freedom in exploring as well as legend of zelda series and the Professor layton series. I can't say which one's my favorite cause all the games I've played(Except some games like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde) are the best i've ever played.
Azurik: Rize of Perathia

Was that a bad game? I basically ignored the first Xbox, and all I remember about Azurik was this glossy, multi-page preview in Game Informer magazine. And then I never saw the game again.
Tomba 2(PS1), but I bet you guys have never heard of it though.

Easiest way to make games, I love LÖVE && My dev blog/project

*Too lazy to renew domain, ignore above links

Good Topic, Very appropriate for my first post! rolleyes.gif

PC = Half Life 2, Red Alert 1&2, Deus Ex
Console = DOOM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement