• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Voice Actor Looking for projects

This topic is 1915 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all, I am a voice actor and I am looking for projects to take part in, [REMAINDER DELETED BY MOD - Please use the Classifieds for this sort of thing] Edited by Tom Sloper
Classified

Advertisement
I'm gonna go ahead and say it...

I'm pretty sure the Classifieds is the place for this.

Also, since you used the tag "sexy", I can't take it seriously.

wow so you downvote my entry for posting a tag that was a complete joke?

please remove the stick from your a--

a bit of levity never hurt anybody. also, maybe you didn't read this, but I am offering this FOR FREE which means I can joke around a bit. I am not posting because I am desperate to give away my time, I am posting because I would like to help people out.

Sorry, I did not downvote you. I tend to save that for personal attacks, misinformation, spam, or things of that nature.

As it's a forum, I also have the ability to joke around a little bit. Perhaps I should have used a sarcasm font, though it's not really sarcastic, just a little lighthearted. However, I am still pretty sure that the place to look for work is in the classifieds.

This topic is 1915 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.