• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making_of_Sage

A couple of beginners wanna get together?

This topic is 5414 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
What is your definition of a ''support group''?

I just mean a small group of people who program together and learn from each other. Not really looking to make a game just want to solidify and polish each others programming skills.

"All things are possible with time"

I just mean a small group of people who program together and learn from each other. Not really looking to make a game just want to solidify and polish each others programming skills.

"All things are possible with time"

Hello.
Making_of_Sage : the quwstion posted by anon. is in fact very important.
If , by "support group" you mean the general thing : some programers geting togeder, maybe to code on a game or just to exchange ideeas about game programers ..... well it will be very dificult if you are saing that you are a beginer.... and 10-15 newbes and no "master programer " with huge free time to spend techeing ( utopic isn''t it )....
But what the hell , I what to participate.
You could send me an email if you are interesed

MAD_Mask

Count me in, I am totaly new to game programming, currently learning C++, I must admit it''s the best language I''ve seen so far

email: 2cool4-u@planetunreal.com or jeroen@dehaas.dhs.org

I''ll be on holidays for the next 5 days, I''ll reply to any emails when I come back or when I find a decent internet cafe

Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas
- DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder
- TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester

ok count me in im 16 and at college doing a btec national in computing software development, but i have beeen programing for years, anything can be done in visual basic i rule but whern it comes to c++ thats where i stop now for wa while i have been looking to get togethere wth a groupe of movivated ppl to make a game. We will need the following:
Sound
3D models\Animation\Maps
Programmers
Graphix

Im putting my self up for programming, i can use poser 4, but not 3d studios max, i have a few other talents like i made the screen go red on a game boy advance, and no i dint just hit it hard it was a program.
any one who join should have a strong aim to make a game and become a devloper, and we will need a strong motivation no lets just help each other stuff and ocasional post on a msg board we need ideas, storys and other thing and the group could eventualy get something published.
I have many ideas but i will tell you them later what i will say is that to start off with we need to use someone elses game engine becuse one we amke will take a long time and i have many ideas on that subject as well
email me at blackpenny15@hotmail.com to talk indepth

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!