MusicBox PRO for Unity3D

Started by
6 comments, last by slmgc 11 years, 4 months ago
[COLOR="darkred"][SIZE="4"]Latest update [December 3, 2012]:
MusicBox PRO is ON SALE NOW! 80% OFF!

MusicBox PRO 1.1 now also includes 10 beautiful music tracks
[color=#b22222]from the great fantasy composer Mattias Westlund!

Hey there, fellow developers! ;)

While I was working on my new game project, I was looking for a good music player in
asset store for easy music management. But, sadly, there were no music players which
had all of the features that I needed. So, I've decided to write one myself. No sooner said
than done biggrin.png Let me introduce my new asset for music management:

MusicBox PRO is a handy music player for easy integration into your game projects.
It is written in C# with a nice set of features, such as:

1. Tracks shuffling

2. User-friendly interface

3. Unity & Unity Pro (versions 3.5 & 4) support

4. Tracks crossfading with configurable fade time

5. Multiple playlists and MusicBox instances support

Unity3D forum thread

P.S. I hope that you'll find it useful, guys smile.png
Advertisement
I've attached the MusicBox PRO API Reference, so you could see all of it's public methods and properties.
I've submitted for review a new version of MusicBox PRO with an example scene which shows how to initialize tracklist from the folder in run-time and also shows an example of in-game track controls.
MusicBox PRO 1.1 is released! It includes some API changes and a demo scene which shows an example of in-game track controls and dynamic tracklist initialization from the folder.

MusicBox PRO 1.1 now also includes 10 beautiful music tracks from the great fantasy composer Mattias Westlund!
I've tested MusicBox PRO with Unity 4, so it is official now: MusicBox PRO works nicely with both Unity 3.5 and Unity 4!
I've added MusicBox PRO to the fast growing list of assets at the Unity Toolbox - very cool catalog of assets for Unity3D!
Hope to see your assets there!
I'm collecting feature requests for the next version of MusicBox PRO, so if you have one, make sure I know about it! wink.png
[color=darkred]MusicBox PRO is ON SALE NOW! 80% OFF!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement