• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Is there a way for poster to "show off" when they make a game?

This topic is 1909 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So I'm wondering if this forum software has anything within its features to allow us to show when we've made a game and released it. Seeing as this is a game dev forum, this seems like the right thing to do. I was thinking maybe a badge, some sort of icon, or a different title. Something to indicate that we've created a game. I see we have galleries and such, but I don't know if those are for GD.Net+ members or anybody.

But yeah, something visible next to the person's name I think would be good. :)

Advertisement
Note galleries and journals can be created and viewed by everyone (although I can only make one of each - perhaps GDNet+ members don't have this restriction).

[quote name='Bacterius' timestamp='1351329031' post='4994373']
Note galleries and journals can be created and viewed by everyone (although I can only make one of each - [b]perhaps GDNet+ members don't have this restriction[/b]).
[/quote]
Good question.

People are welcome to make a thread about a completed game in the your announcements forum, blog about it in their developer journal, and also post postmortems or tutorials using their work as an example in any relevant forum. IMHO, making a tutorial is the most long-lasting way to impress people, aside from actually getting them to play your game or announcing big sales figures.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement