EAX 3.0 & EAX Unified SDKs

Started by
0 comments, last by sasho648 11 years, 5 months ago
So I think this needs an entrly new thread. My problem is simple - I'm reverse engenering program which calls functions from EAX 3.0 and EAX Unified APIs. I need them to include but the Creative Labs Development site is broken. The only place to download EAX 2.0 SDK is some old archive and for EAX 3.0 & EAX Unified SDKs the only info in the internet is this russian thread http://www.gamedev.ru/sound/forum/?id=5539 blink.png . Can somebody tell me how to get those SDKs? wacko.png
Advertisement
So I contact Creative Labs by email and here is what they said to me:

Dear Valued Creative Customer,
Thank you for getting back to us.
With reference to your email, we regret that the site is no longer in maintenance and that is why you are unable to download it anymore.
Please be advised that we do not provide SDK service anymore.
I am sorry but we are unable to fulfill your request today.
If you still require assistance, please reply to this email with any previous correspondence to ensure the quickest and most accurate service.
Thank you.

Regards,
Jes
Creative Worldwide Customer Response

==========
DISCLAIMER
==========
This email is for the sole use of Creative's intended recipient and is not to be forwarded or copied to others. Any review, copying or distribution of this email or any attachments by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not Creative's intended recipient, please inform Creative immediately by responding to this email and thereafter permanently delete the original and any copies of this email together with any attachments. Thank you.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
So thank you for the reply. Maybe I'm so curious but why "that the file is no longer available for download". I realize anyway that I will need EAX 3.0 SDK and EAX Unified SDK. Is there someway to get them? I'm ready to fill any documents or forms for it. I need only them nothing other.
sasho648
P.S.: I think SDK is open for not-commercial use. Yeah I'll use it for not-commercial target so no need apologize. But if I need to pay or fill forms I'm ready.
----- ????? ?? Ireland Order Email Address (ie.order@customercare.creative.com), ?? 05.11.2012 ? 07:06 -----

Dear Valued Creative Customer,
Thank you for contacting Creative and we apologize for the delay in getting back to you.
Pertaining to your query, we are sorry to inform you that the file is no longer available for download.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Should you need further assistance, please reply to this email with any previous correspondence to ensure the quickest and most accurate service.
Thank you.

Regards,
Jes
Creative Worldwide Customer Response

==========
DISCLAIMER
==========
This email is for the sole use of Creative's intended recipient and is not to be forwarded or copied to others. Any review, copying or distribution of this email or any attachments by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not Creative's intended recipient, please inform Creative immediately by responding to this email and thereafter permanently delete the original and any copies of this email together with any attachments. Thank you.
Original Message Follows: ------------------------
I want an copy of the EAX Software Development Kit but it seems this link is broken : http://connect.creativelabs.com/developer/Gaming/EAX%202.zip. Can you tell where I can download it, please?

Sasho648[/quote]
Read from bottom to the top.

Can someobody explain me why Creative Labs "don't provide SDK service anymore"huh.png ? And I will be happy if somebody have an old archive of those SDKs smile.png .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement