Lucas Arts sold to Disney for $4 billion?!

Started by
54 comments, last by Anri 11 years, 5 months ago

[quote name='slicer4ever' timestamp='1351706516' post='4995901']
[quote name='szecs' timestamp='1351672059' post='4995747']
Since we are off now, my opinion can be summed up with this:

I watched the first part(seriously 60-70 minutes to do an entire review of one movie?!), i don't want to sit and watch all 7 parts.
he makes some valid points, but I believe he's looking for some single lead character, that formulates with what he expects to be the [/quote]You should, that 70m review is better than watching the movie itself.
[/quote]I spent all last night and plowed through all of Plinkett's prequel reviews, just thinking to myself, "Did Strongbad have a stroke and start reviewing movies on Youtube or something?" The guy's awesome!
Advertisement
Lucas is donating the majority of the 4 Bill to charity.

This is looking more and more like a win win.

-Exo
Leave it to Disney to turn a gruesome stormtrooper-rebel battlefront into a G-rated kids adventure.

C dominates the world of linear procedural computing, which won't advance. The future lies in MASSIVE parallelism.

Leave it to Disney to turn a gruesome stormtrooper-rebel battlefront into a G-rated kids adventure.
I thought Lucas already did that with the modern kids adventure trilogy? tongue.png
Where was this gruesome stormtrooper-rebel battlefront in the original? You mean with the ewoks? Or the AT-ATs on Hoth? Or the Deathstar?

Cryin' out loud, it's not like Disney is against doing stuff that's not for kids, or that Star Wars has ever been like Saving Private Ryan.

[quote name='MrJoshL' timestamp='1351766315' post='4996138']
I thought Lucas already did that with the modern kids adventure trilogy? tongue.png
[/quote]
My favorite part was when Anakin took a break from turning to the dark side to play with some kids. mellow.png

Lucas is donating the majority of the 4 Bill to charity.

He can't buy our forgiveness for the prequels!

My favorite part was when Anakin took a break from turning to the dark side to play with some kids. mellow.png

For some reason this reminded me of the "Meet the pyro" short for tf2.
Wait... What if Zack Efron is cast as Luke?

Wait... What if Zack Efron is cast as Luke?

Don't even joke about that. If that happens, James Holmes may return (too soon?).

C dominates the world of linear procedural computing, which won't advance. The future lies in MASSIVE parallelism.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement