Sign in to follow this  
omegaweapon2

A direction to go to

omegaweapon2    130
Hey guys

I have written a story for a game about an RPG length. The thing is I also have some game designs that I have picked up along the way. I have seen the website but could you point me to where I can submit my story?

Tom Sloper    16040
[quote name='omegaweapon2' timestamp='1352590547' post='4999760']
1. I have seen the website but could you point me to where I can submit my story?
2. The thing is I also have some game designs that I have picked up along the way.
[/quote]

1. You mean, you want to post your story here so people can give you a critique on it? Is that what you mean?
2. We have a Game Design forum too, if you want to post your game designs so people can give you critiques. Read the sticky posts at the top of the forum before posting.

omegaweapon2    130
1. Kinda hoping people could give me a lead where I should submit my story or which game has time to read them.

2. Been to the classifieds, I'm still looking for job for a game writer.

Tom Sloper    16040
[quote name='omegaweapon2' timestamp='1352600072' post='4999795']
1. Kinda hoping people could give me a lead where I should submit my story or which game has time to read them.
2. Been to the classifieds, I'm still looking for job for a game writer.
[/quote]

1. So when you say "submit" you are NOT talking about posting stories here for a critique. What ARE you talking about? You are saying you want to send your stories to game publishers? or developers? or indies/amateurs? so they can shoehorn your stories into their games? or so they can create games around your stories? Is that what you're saying?

2. Read [url="http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson32.htm"]this[/url] and [url="http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson24.htm"]this[/url].