Windows!!!

Started by
4 comments, last by ace_muncher 22 years, 6 months ago
I''m looking for the BEST tutorial of some sort that will teach me how to program in Windows. I need to know how to make seperate windows, inplement the mouse, use sound, set up the screen, etc. -Ace
-Ace
Advertisement
NeHe has some pretty good tuts for Windows. None of the tuts have multiple windows, although if you have a pretty good grasp on what''s going on it''s not that bad. There''s even some stuff on mouse, but I don''t think he touches sound.
The author you want is Charles Petzold. Do a search on Amazon to locate the title.
The titles are Programing Windows xx from Microsoft Press, where xx is the specific Windows version. There''s nothing better.
http://www.winprog.org/tutorial/

"A society without religion is like a crazed psychopath without a loaded .45"
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Thanks, I''ll look into all those.
I''ve learned with classes that you should look at C++ from more than one author''s point of view.

-Ace
-Ace

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement