Sign in to follow this  

"Follow Your Passions, ignore your feelings"

This topic is 1892 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

After browsing the FAQs and looking at what degree I may need I stumbled along this quote.
Here's my problem, I have a "passion" for games and wanting to create them (and how they're made) but I have "feeling" that if I take a game development course it will be harder for me to get into the game industry than if I had a computer science degree. But I may enjoy the game development course more than the CS course. However, it may not benefit me as much as CS degree would

[brackets added]
[quote name='DJLad16' timestamp='1352670660' post='5000012']
After browsing the FAQs and looking at what degree I may need I stumbled along this quote.
["Follow Your Passions, ignore your feelings"]
Here's my problem, I have a "passion" for games and wanting to create them (and how they're made) but I have "feeling" ["feeling" deleted, since "feelings" should be ignored]
[/quote]
Here's another FAQ: http://sloperama.com/advice/entry65.htm (how to ask good questions).
Since the advice is to ignore your feelings, why are you mentioning your feelings?
Also, when you say you have a passion for creating games, you weren't specific as to which job you're leaning towards. Here's another FAQ: http://sloperama.com/advice/lesson34.htm (which degree for which job).

This topic is 1892 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.