App won't launch in android virtual machine

Started by
-1 comments, last by Aluthreney 11 years, 5 months ago
For the past few days I've been setting up everything I need to start developing an android game with the Gameplay 3D game engine. I already have everything setup and working, but I have one problem: I can't run any of the engine's game samples on the avd that comes with android sdk. I don't get any errors when I debug and install the game with ant and the app appears in the avd, but when I click on it to run, a black screen appears for a few moments and then it goes back to the app library. I don't understand how to fix this because I'm not getting any errors. I searched around for the last few days, but I haven't found any situation that resembles mine. I'm developing on ubuntu 12.04 64 and this is what I'm using:

- Android NDK r8
- Android SDK r21
- Gameplay 3D engine
- Apache Ant
- Codeblocks 10.05

I've compiled the same samples in codeblocks to run in linux and it worked fine, so I don't think the problem is coming from the engine. Then again, a friend of mine tried running the samples on his phone, but he had the same results as in the virtual machine. I'm really confused sad.png

please help

Alubiggrin.png

Aluthreney -- the King of sheep.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement