The Roadmap To Develop Indie Games

Started by
12 comments, last by Carlos Oporto 11 years, 5 months ago
There is no royal road.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Game Dev video tutorials -> http://www.youtube.com/goranmilovano | +---------------------------------------------------------------------+
Advertisement
Moving to YA.
Hey, Carlos.

I think the chart look great, but the structure looks off. At first glance, it looks like you're going for a "start here, make this choice, end up here" type of flowchart, but it's really not.

The links in your post were great. Lot of good stuff in there. I'll share it with my Meetup group. Thanks for sharing the info.

BTW, I dig the pixelated background. Very cool.

Roy
Northwest Arkansas Game Developer Group
Live in Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, or Rogers?
Interested in making video games and having fun?
Check us out on Meetup.

Hey, Carlos.

I think the chart look great, but the structure looks off. At first glance, it looks like you're going for a "start here, make this choice, end up here" type of flowchart, but it's really not.

The links in your post were great. Lot of good stuff in there. I'll share it with my Meetup group. Thanks for sharing the info.

BTW, I dig the pixelated background. Very cool.

Roy

Yes the links have been really useful to me, and probably to others will. I changed the word "roadmap" for "resources" since the links is the most valuable stuff to dig around. For a next chart I will try to improve it so it can be easier to follow. Great that you shared it in your meet up group.

Welcome to my mystery cave Planet Bit Games Follow me on Twitter @CarlosOporto and @PlanetBitGames

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement