Starting Game Programming

Started by
3 comments, last by Emircan Ayvaz 11 years, 4 months ago
Hi everyone, i am the new member of this nice forum,i am happy to join here.Now if i may ,i will ask my simple repeated question :)

i'd like to be a mobile game programmer(android or ios doesn't matter i love both and i both love java and obj-c ) but before starting directly to mobile ,i want to know if its the best choice to start with them or do something else.By the way i would like to make my games 2D.

Thanks everyone,if i forgot to add something about this topic so that you can give your opinion,please tell me so i can fill in the blanks

Emircan.
Advertisement
I'd say dive right in. Do what sounds fun and just start making stuff. Just keep your scope realistic on your projects.
Exactly. There is no "right way" to start out with things like this. If you want to be a mobile game developer, start making games for the mobile OS of your choice. Follow your heart and do what you like. Having fun with what you do is the most important thing, since that keeps you motivated towards the goal of becoming a mobile game programmer.
I would agree with what others have said: There is no "right way", and you should just start with whatever is likely to keep you more motivated.

When you have the motivation, the rest is just hard work that you won't mind doing.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Game Dev video tutorials -> http://www.youtube.com/goranmilovano | +---------------------------------------------------------------------+
Thanks guys, i thought about this but i want to ask everyone's opinion so i don't say myself "do i start in the right way,why didn't i ask people before starting this". And now i am ready to go .Thanks again everyone

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement