• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Broken image in IOTD

This topic is 1868 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I posted a new IOTD some days ago but the front image in the gallery seems to be broken. A bug somewhere?
When I browsed through the gallery I found that some other postings also had broken images.

I used preview functionality and then updated the posting a few times if this helps debugging the cause.

The posting i'm refering to is http://www.gamedev.net/page/community/iotd/index.html/_/demorize-digital-signage-particle-system-r323

Advertisement
It seems to look fine in Seamonkey; I get the same results as in the above image. Edited by Ectara

The thumbnail doesn't load here with Opera either:

1628eb.png

It doesn't work under IE9 either, and a proxy doesn't help, however clicking on the IOTD shows the image properly, so apparently I have a different bug than you... Where are you located, Kjell? Edited by Bacterius

I tried both Firefox and IE and it looks like the above images. Yes, it seems like the thumbnail image is not available on the server.
I tried editing the post to re-upload the image but that didn't help.

I don't know if the image showed at the beginning when I first posted the message since I edited it once after my initial post to correct a few spelling errors before I actually noticed that the front image was broken.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement