DirectX 9.0a SDK

Started by
11 comments, last by sasho648 11 years, 4 months ago
I know it's very old but I need it. I can't find it anywhere. Please help me! I need download link to it.
Advertisement
You can download sdk from here . It includes everything you need for directx programming(9, 10, 11);
No I need exactly DirectX 9.0a SDK from 2003. Not the new one. Please help!
The community is split between the older guys saying "why don't you just make an installer" and the newer folks saying "I want a single executable that works on all WinXP machines regardless". Personally I like the latter when doing mini-projects that I may want to distribute to a small volume of people. I would hardly install a simple modelviewer, I would sure want one that is a single exe, no installs required.
Excuse me but wtf? What is this doing with DirectX 9.0a?
Hi!

The old versions of DirectX has been removed from Mirosoft's servers.

I had the same problem. They would answer such question, but they rather do not publish them...
I aksed Chuck Waolburn, an expert at MS and he has suggested a newer version.
You would search the SDK through the Internet or ask someone only.

Excuse me but wtf? What is this doing with DirectX 9.0a?

The only reason I can think of to use the 2003 SDK for is to build a release that works for all early WinXP releases. The only way to get a 2012 SDK to work on the early WinXP releases is to accompny your program with an installer packed with redistibutables.
I am not sure, but WinXP SP2 is required from DIrectX June 2010 (because of Visual C++ 2010 runtime).
You would find something newer, that will be able to work on such platform.
No this is not my problem. I'm reverse engenering program which was compiled with this SDK so that's way I need it.
You would search the SDK through the Internet or ask someone only.[/quote]
Hwo to ask ? Any ideas ?
I mean your colleagues.
I searched my bakcup CDs, I do not have it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement