Dynamic Realities first Game

Started by
4 comments, last by dynamicrealities 11 years, 3 months ago
Please Remember That ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD can and probably will be subject to change.

Hello, my name is Vipar and I am the leader of a small group of people, seeking to make our first game. It is currently a Royalty Project made in the UDK.

So far we are still in the concept phase meaning that our 2D artists are pumping out concept art as fast as they can.
We are currently making the script for the game (since it's very story driven. This doesn't mean the game is on a rail though!) and also playing around with various ideas for music made by our talented composer(Example 1, Example 2)

The game itself is called Codename: E for the time being, and our Story Writer have been so kind as to make the kind of Resume you see on a Steam Page:

While struggling to make ends meet, and after finding out you’ve been fired from your job, you sign up for a virtual reality beta test to earn some quick cash. However, you’re in for far more than you expected when you gain first-hand experience with technology that allows your virtual self to alter your very nature: transforming into water, air, fire, or even electricity! Unfortunately, something goes horribly wrong during the test, and you end up with free reign over an evacuated facility.

As you explore, you uncover disturbing pieces of a much larger, darker plot that involves many other participants in the testing, none of whom have been successful. What’s more, unless you can find some way to disable the experimental technology, your fate will not differ much from that of the other participants. You’ve got a lot on your plate: escaping the facility and its henchmen, avoiding other interested parties with stakes in the technology, and most of all, finding a way to get out of the beta testing.

Getting your life back together won’t be easy – but it is your only option as it becomes clear that you are caught in the middle of a massive power struggle for control of the technology that is slowly draining your life force…

With this little story I hope we got you a little interested in what we do. We don't want to reveal too much just yet!

We are not based anywhere specifically. We are a group of people from all over the world working hard to make this game the best it can possibly be, and hopefully let it be a nice debut into the game development scene! You can read more about our team here.

Our future plans for the project is to hopefully have it crowdfunded (Kickstarter/IndieGoGo).

As an extra note, if you are interested in working with us, we also have a page for that here.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

8267824978_033e83d5b8_z.jpg
8244474505_e8403e749e_z.jpg
8217998584_d2c52efe81_z.jpg
8217998546_84bd4d94e8_z.jpg
8217998504_dcaf1702fd_z.jpg

Thanks for reading!

You can follow us on Twitter
You can also like us on Facebook
And of course if you missed it earlier, here is our blog.
Advertisement
Added some Character Concept on our Gallery!
Added pictures to the main post.
Wow! I am very impressed with the artwork! I'll be following your blog to keep up with the project.

My Youtube Gaming Channel- Franklin Gaming
My Gaming Blog- Franklin Gaming
My Yugioh! and Cardfight!! Vanguard Blog- Awesome Card Games

Wow! I am very impressed with the artwork! I'll be following your blog to keep up with the project.

Thanks for your kind words :D
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

We are shooting for a very short demo in March.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement