Weird problems with source tags and Google Chrome.

Started by
1 comment, last by MarkS_ 11 years, 4 months ago
I have been having trouble with these lately. Often I will open a thread and see evidence that a source tag was used, but nothing shows. Other times I'll open a thread and see a monster post in which the source tag didn't get processed. And today I tried to use the source tags, but they stripped out all of the formatting in my code, so I resorted to pastebin. These issues happen whether I am posting the source tag myself or viewing one that someone else posted. What is going on? Is the source tag being phased out or is it an incompatibility with Chrome? This seems to be a rather new issue and I always use Chrome.

Note: Clearing the cache does not help and refreshing only takes care of the case where the source tag didn't get processed, eliminating the monster posts.
Advertisement
I use chrome, firefox, IE, and safari but haven't had this issue. Do you have an example of a post that got messed up?

I use chrome, firefox, IE, and safari but haven't had this issue. Do you have an example of a post that got messed up?

It seems to be something wrong with the browser on my laptop. I am posting from my desktop and have no issues.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement