• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Kaiju Combat

This topic is 1867 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This project is interesting and relative to these forums because they have a transparency policy with their designing of the game. Most everything is designed and voted on by the pledgees of the campaign:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14214732/kaiju-combat-giant-monsters-awesome-fighting-onlin

I've pitched in a monster myself and it's currently being developed. It's fun and it's an excellent opportunity to get your creativity recognized and onto established platforms like PC, XBox Live and PSN.

It's by the dudes that brought you Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, Godzilla: Unleashed and Godzilla: Save The Earth.

Advertisement
Love the idea of a fighter featuring kaiju, I've always thought a proper one of these would be a great idea. There were some earlier games in the late 80s and early-to-mid 90s, but typically only featuring one or two monsters, so this could be great if executed properly!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement