Navigation to Articles Awkward

Started by
3 comments, last by Prinz Eugn 11 years, 4 months ago
I was trying to get to the article archive, but apparently there's not a link in the navigation tabs, unless I'm missing something.. Soo... could there be a link in the navigation tab maybe? Seems awkward that the only way to get to it is through the Home-> Latest Articles thing as far as I can tell.

-Mark the Artist

Digital Art and Technical Design
Developer Journal

Advertisement
They're also accessible via each forum: in any forum, click on the "resources" tab to see articles and books related to the same topic.

I don't think a lot of people are particularly aware of or use this functionality however, so it may be worth putting a nice simple top-level link back into the navigation.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Oh wow, I never noticed that, thanks. That makes more sense, although I think a link under "Community" would be helpful. Is there a way to color-code those tabs so they don't blend into the rest of the page so much?

-Mark the Artist

Developer Journal

This is something we are actually focusing on right now. The article section is pretty bad in regards to presentation and definitely needs work.
Good to hear, I was thinking about writing an article or two and went "wait, where are the articles now?"

-Mark the Artist

Developer Journal

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement