where is good place to find a job as 3D engine programmer

Started by
4 comments, last by Tom Sloper 11 years, 4 months ago
hi

I'm Korean and I want a job out side of Korea..

where is best site for 3D engine programmer

and can you review my cover and resume?

I didn't fix sentence but I think most of you can understand my bad english

thank you

and can you sujest about monthly payment and the best saxing tax method?

I really worry about tax..

I work as solo company in Korea.. In Korea company pay tax much low

Thank you for long story...

and Is it okay I upload my resume with realname? If there is problem I will fix my name
Advertisement
Korean,
As for your "getting a job" question: please read this forum's FAQs for starters.
As for your "business taxes" question: please post that question in the Business And Law forum.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Korean,
As for your "getting a job" question: please read this forum's FAQs for starters.
As for your "business taxes" question: please post that question in the Business And Law forum.

I'm KoreanPooh.... not just Korean your word something like rascist . very rude

Oh please. You chose a nickname with 11 letters in it. I chose to type only the first 6. When you corrected me, even you shortened it. What would koreanpooh1 and koreanpooh2 think of you usurping their place in the koreanpooh hierarchy? :P
We are given our real names, and it can be insulting to refer to someone by a shortened version of his or her real name. But online nicknames are a personal choice, not a matter of family identity and pride. When you choose a very lengthy nickname, you shouldn't get upset if someone doesn't want to be bothered to type all the letters and numbers of a made-up name you chose by whim. I have several Korean friends (including one who uses the nickname "Korean").

Seriously, let's bring this back to your topic. You asked for advice. I pointed you to a source of the information you seek. Let's not instead squabble about trivialities.
This forum's FAQ is accessible on the "Breaking Into The Industry" forum's main page (it's at the upper right, above the list of discussion threads).

[quote name='KoreanPooh3' timestamp='1355449127' post='5010426']

Oh please. You chose a nickname with 11 letters in it. I chose to type only the first 6. When you corrected me, even you shortened it. What would koreanpooh1 and koreanpooh2 think of you usurping their place in the koreanpooh hierarchy? tongue.png
We are given our real names, and it can be insulting to refer to someone by a shortened version of his or her real name. But online nicknames are a personal choice, not a matter of family identity and pride. When you choose a very lengthy nickname, you shouldn't get upset if someone doesn't want to be bothered to type all the letters and numbers of a made-up name you chose by whim. I have several Korean friends (including one who uses the nickname "Korean").

Seriously, let's bring this back to your topic. You asked for advice. I pointed you to a source of the information you seek. Let's not instead squabble about trivialities.
This forum's FAQ is accessible on the "Breaking Into The Industry" forum's main page (it's at the upper right, above the list of discussion threads).
[/quote]

I'm so glad .. you did not meand to curse to me..

Thank you for your good information...

this site has problem with IE 6..

I change my ID to this :)

Beauty is only skin deep , ugly goes to bones

World's only 3D engine tunner and 3D engine guru.

and real genius inventor :) but very kind warm heart .. and having serious depression for suffering in Korea

www.polygonart.co.kr ( currently out dated and only Korean will change to English and new stuff when I get better condition :) sorry for that)

Try using another browser. Firefox, Chrome, Safari...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement