Gamer and Developer 2012/2013 Survey RESULTS ARE UP!

Started by
3 comments, last by theweirdn8 10 years, 5 months ago

The results are up.

superlongname_box_content_icon.png.

Right before Christmas season is fully into full fledged.

So sorry for the late processing of this survey. Life was quite busy. Please read the blog post entry as well as the ReadMe File. I hope the Summary and Raw Data is of use to you.

--------------------------------------

Gamer 2012 Survey
survey_128x128.png
Hello people out there in web-world.
The end of the year is approaching quite soon and PawByte and SuperLongName.com are conducting a quick survey among gamers about the gaming industry. The survey shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes and it's results will be published for free for all to see. My hope is that game developers, publishers and inventors will take the results of this survey and take another lens as to what gamers do, want and think.
If you have time and will like to contribute to the glorious gaming industry you can find the Survey here.
Thank you for your time.

Yours truly,

-Nathan

[Agriduel]
Check out my nice little Farming Game that is MORE than just raising farm animals and crops..
Advertisement

Got over 100 replies thus far.

[Agriduel]
Check out my nice little Farming Game that is MORE than just raising farm animals and crops..

Woah almost 200 results.

[Agriduel]

Currently we have 263 responses.

Over halfway to getting 500.

Thank you everyone!

[Agriduel]

The results are up.

superlongname_box_content_icon.png.

Right before Christmas season is fully into full fledged.

So sorry for the late processing of this survey. Life was quite busy. Please read the blog post entry as well as the ReadMe File. I hope the Summary and Raw Data is of use to you.

[Agriduel]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement