OpenGL 3+ and SDL

Started by
12 comments, last by proanim 11 years, 3 months ago
i did use /MD to eliminate 'conflicting libraries' problem. And i linked glm and glfw from tutorials with glew 1.8.0
Advertisement
Again, have you tried rebuilding it all? Have you changed the predefined Debug build of MSVC to use /MD? That will probably not be a good idea as the only change, use the predefined Release build instead.
With release build, /MD is default same libs and everything unchanged it compiles and runs without the crash and without 'vector out of bounds'. But shaders which are placed in the same directory as exe so it is correct file path still fails? huh.png
Ok i found my old project file in which i got the tutorials and shaders to work, turns out i setup the project exactly the same except i used glfw instead of sdl at the time. This is very irritating since i don't know why it only works with that project. Is there something in sdl or somewhere that can make these problems with shaders and all from above posts?

EDIT: the project which works has /MD and still works in debug without errors or crashes, unlike the one where i used sdl

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement