Sign in to follow this  
ufna

SeaCraft (IndieGoGo Factor)

ufna    145
Hey guys,

Just boosting awareness of this game, SeaCraft, on IndieGoGo. I think that it's a good heritor of Silent Hunter and Navyfield series!

http://www.indiegogo.com/seacraft

You are part of the team that created the game, right? The way your previous post is written initially led me to believe you weren't involved in the project.

Regardless, it looks like a really cool game - so congrats! Some of the screenshots have a weird grainy effect - is that intentional, or are those JPEG artifacts? You might have your JPEG compression set to high.

ufna    145
[quote name='Servant of the Lord' timestamp='1355863742' post='5012199']
You are part of the team that created the game, right? The way your previous post is written initially led me to believe you weren't involved in the project.[/quote]
Yes, I am :) It's just because of that English is not my native language (

[quote name='Servant of the Lord' timestamp='1355863742' post='5012199']Regardless, it looks like a really cool game - so congrats! Some of the screenshots have a weird grainy effect - is that intentional, or are those JPEG artifacts? You might have your JPEG compression set to high.
[/quote]

Thank you! :) This grainy effect is combination of ingame post-effect and JPEG compression, as ingame post-effect it looks much better.

Sign in to follow this