Your kids is so fat......

Started by
33 comments, last by jdturner11 11 years, 3 months ago
That an eagle couldn't even pick him up and fly away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DunNergYYtY

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement
Hmm, I hope that eagle ISNT hunted down and killed, in fact I really hope I dont hear a story about it being killed later. Is it bad thats the only thing I was concerned about in the vid?
As precious as human life is, I would say that the life of that Golden Eagle is more precious in the scheme of things, so I wouldn't raise an eyebrow at your concern.
this thread title is very misleading, that kid looks average size for his probable age.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
The kid is a toddler totally at the mercy of their parent's protection. I'm surprised at the lack of empathy here.. this isn't a funny clip at all. Though to be fair, I am the parent of a toddler myself.

The kid is a toddler totally at the mercy of their parent's protection. I'm surprised at the lack of empathy here.. this isn't a funny clip at all. Though to be fair, I am the parent of a toddler myself.

Agreed, though it's Montreal so I'm not really surprised at the reaction of the people around. I'll never find humor in anything involving toddlers getting hurt, especially with this birds intent... Christ, I've got my dog close to me if I see any large ass birds flying around.

I do like this clip for the fact that I do find Bald Eagles amazing birds even if this one was a bit of an asshole. I wikipedia'd Bald Eagle after watching this and what's up with their eyebrows? they look angry all the time. Like my wife. :)
It was all good until they did the slow-mo and showed the kid actually getting dropped on his back.

Also, KICKPUNCHER!!!!!

Also, KICKPUNCHER!!!!!

Word.
Seems most people are agreeing that the clip is fake anyhow, so no need to get worried about neither the kid nor the bird :)

One of the most compelling arguments I've seen (but can't verify) is that the bird does not look like any eagle that is indigenous to north america.
And that they normally can lift 2-3 kg so a kid that age is way out of their size.

Seems most people are agreeing that the clip is fake anyhow, so no need to get worried about neither the kid nor the bird smile.png

One of the most compelling arguments I've seen (but can't verify) is that the bird does not look like any eagle that is indigenous to north america.
And that they normally can lift 2-3 kg so a kid that age is way out of their size.

For me, it was the kid's reaction. Most kids cry at merely falling over, let alone being hoisted into the air and unceremoniously dropped again. I was getting a more "I appear to have dropped my delicious ice cream" vibe.

That and I've been told that the big birds of prey can exert more pressure with their talons than an rottweiler's jaw...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement