Religion

Started by
12 comments, last by swiftcoder 11 years, 3 months ago
Probably most of the people on these forums are at least...smart.I mean game programming is a field that requires a lot of thinking.

Along my way to learn apis and all that stuff,I encountered a person that in my opinion had everything but time to build an amazing game,and he was very attached to...religion.Later he ended up quiting the world of game programming to spend more time with the church.

What I'm trying to say is: do you believe in religion? and do you believe in god?

Studies have shown that the atheism is growing,and in future,the atheism is gonna be the thing,not religion.

What do you think? God created people or was it the evolution?
Advertisement

I foresee either a flamewar or total lack of interest in the topic...

flamewar? how about an argument war? who has better arguments.

Definitely believe in Jesus Christ, here.

Interestingly, atheism requires faith. ph34r.png

Goodness... there was a 108 page discussion on this already...

I can enjoy discussing religion with people in person, but I hate it over the internet.

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
atheism requires faith in what? the definition of atheism means no faith
What do you think? God created people or was it the evolution?

Why not both? It could be that God, whatever it is, created life and evolution did the rest. I'd like to believe that (our idea of) God only exists because we exist, therefore it depends on us just as much as we depend on it.

Then again I could be wrong.

Aluthreney -- the King of sheep.

It seems to me like you're setting up an argument about how intelligent people should be atheist.

Goodness... there was a 108 page discussion on this already...

I can enjoy discussing religion with people in person, but I hate it over the internet.

+1

this topic has probably been discussed a billion times on every single forum to ever exist, so why do we need to have another one.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Besides, religion isn't very easy to objectively argue about, considering it is not based on logic, which often results in circular reasoning wink.png

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement