join RPG game design team!!!

Started by
26 comments, last by TechnoHydra 22 years, 5 months ago
DISCLAIMER: This is not a real PAYING job, just a group of people who love to make games! Hi, my name is SSJ4_Flash and I have started a game-design group called Phantom Entertainment. I currently have 2-3 modellers, and ONE possible programmer, and let''s face it, 1 is not enough for a whole game. Right now we are working on a game called "Chaotix". It is a 3D anime/Final Fantasy-style RPG that I have been thinking about and paper-designing for about a year. I have no prior game design experience, so I need any and all modelers, programmmers, animators, and atists who have any skills to contribute! I have school right now, so my webpage isnt quite done yet (the "Join" page for instance) so if you would like to join check out http://rain.prohosting.com/flash9/ and explore, and since the "Join" page is down, send me an email with your name, position you''re applying for, your email address, and your AIM name/ICQ #/MSN name. (No yahoo messenger names plz) PLZ PLZ PLZ join if you love the art of game design! If this becomes great enough to sell, I will put out a copyright on Phantom ENtertainment as a company, and all employees are promised royalties =) Once again, here is the list of staff needed: 1. C++/DirectX API programmer (plz knw how to make an FF-style RPG, too, so you can fill me in on details I may have missed lol) 2. Worldmap and town modeller 3. Sound artist 4. Music Artist (I already have some music, but I could use someone who is better, and/or has better rescources than DirectMusicProducer) 5. WebPage designer (only of you know flash and are really good at web-page design, and have time to update the page often) Hope to hear form you soon and DONT FORGET: JOIN PAGE IS DOWN SO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR INFO! =) Thanx again ~SSJ4_Flash "Zorak, where we gonna find enough quirrels to make a kyte?"~Brak ''''Diff''''rent Braks'''' SSJ4_Flash
"Zorak, where we gonna find enough quirrels to make a kyte?"~Brak ''Diff''rent Braks''SSJ4_Flash
Advertisement
LOLFSMDR

(laughing out loud for so many different reasons)
I might join your thing as a programmer in the future. I''ve been programming in c++ since 5th grade, but ive only just started two learn opengl about 2 months ago, so i dont thing i have enough experience to program a ood rpg write now. If you want me to help, tell me and mabey in a couple weeks i might know enough opengl to write a 3d rpg.
Jeff Bland (Reverse_Gecko)reversegecko@gmail.com
Wow, I wish I could get into some kind of team like this, but they are just too uncommon on these boards...
*snicker*
"SSJ4_Flash"... hmm... is that a hungarian name?

--- krez (krezisback@aol.com)
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
SSJ4 stands for Saiya-Jin , or Super Saiyan, level four. This is from Dragon Ball Z.

Flash could mean the super hero Flash, or Flash 4 and 5 for web/ small game development.

Its not hungarian.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
quote:Original post by Drizzt DoUrden
SSJ4 stands for Saiya-Jin , or Super Saiyan, level four. This is from Dragon Ball Z.
Flash could mean the super hero Flash, or Flash 4 and 5 for web/ small game development.
Its not hungarian.

it was a joke... he started his post with "my name is SSJ4_Flash"... ert!

--- krez (krezisback@aol.com)
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
Alright guys come on. Gice ssj4 a break.
You should probably post this in the Help Wanted forum if you haven't already (I haven't looked there yet ). It's there for these kind of posts. Good luck in your seach

EDIT - damn typos...

Edited by - Big Sassy on October 17, 2001 12:59:41 AM
*smacks forehead* holy crap... what was that, like 3 or 4 different post about the orgin of my name just because I started with "my name is ssj4_flash..."?

okay, this will be pointless here, but;

1. YES SSJ4 is super sayajin lvl 4
2. Flash is the cool codename of agent Conrad Hart from the old sega genesis game "Flashback". I adopted the name because, well, it sounds cool, and it matches my grin =)

Are there any more actual RELEVANT post??

lol

"Zorak, where we gonna find enough quirrels to make a kyte?"~Brak ''''Diff''''rent Braks''''

SSJ4_Flash
"Zorak, where we gonna find enough quirrels to make a kyte?"~Brak ''Diff''rent Braks''SSJ4_Flash

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement