[HeroEngine] FPS MMO

Started by
-1 comments, last by Mark Leffingwell 11 years, 3 months ago
Hello,

We are Studio Unlimited and we've just purchased a Hero Engine subscription. We are excited to be producing our first game with it. Game Development has always been a dream and now it looks like the tools are finally available. As this is the first foray into game development we have much to learn and look forward to. We look forward to meeting community members and hearing from you! smile.png

Our first game is going to be a FPS with some RPG elements titled, "the Unknown". It will have Factions and Organizations (Guilds) with heavy emphasis on Team Play and Territory Control with Character advancement in on the RPG side. Vehicles will also play an important role in the game. In its first iterations the game will be set in an Urban Megapolis and will be the foundation for where the action takes place. We then hope to expand into Rural areas to broaden the scope

My strong suits come in the form of Design and Direction with empahsis on Environmental/Map Design, not to say Game Development as whole doesn t interest me, its just I am realistic as to where my strengths lie. My experience comes in the form of being an avid video game lover/ player. As well I have some experience using 3DStudio Max and am learning ZBrush as it looks promising.

My partner is also a video game enthusiast/ player who has been playing games since his earliest age and is very interested in a future as a Game Developer.

We are both excited about HeroEngine and the possibilities it has opened for us.

Currently we are seeking knowledgeable people in the areas of:

General HeroEngine Knowledge

Engineer

HSL Programming

Character Modeling/ Animation

Asset Creator

who are willing to volunteer their time/ efforts on helping making this game a reality.

If you feel like you would be interested in joining this team and have the above skills, please leave your contact information here on this post.

Thanks, ..and we look forward to hearing from you!

Studio Unlimited

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement