Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xterminenatorx

need help

xterminenatorx    122
Hi, I Have just started learning Visual C/C++ 6.0, but I was wondering were I could find places or teams that I could work with in making applications and software?? and where can I learn how to program vectors like Flash in my program?? Thanks to whoever helps, Daniel

Drizzt DoUrden    100
I think your in the wrong forum.. but I am not sure.

You could probably do it another way.. but I would say, if you want to do it like Flash does, learn Direct X or OpenGL. OpenGL would probably be better for you since it is just a graphics API, and not sound and input etc.

Do you have a education in computer programming? A good company will want you to be expierienced and/or educated.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche

xterminenatorx    122
Well Im not that good with programming and plus im only 15 and I havent graduated from highschool yet, so I was thinking more of a beginer team where I could learn from them together. Thanks

Drizzt DoUrden    100
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=63328

Seems this topic is for a big group of begginers... check it out.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche