• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need help

This topic is 5938 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I Have just started learning Visual C/C++ 6.0, but I was wondering were I could find places or teams that I could work with in making applications and software?? and where can I learn how to program vectors like Flash in my program?? Thanks to whoever helps, Daniel

Advertisement
I think your in the wrong forum.. but I am not sure.

You could probably do it another way.. but I would say, if you want to do it like Flash does, learn Direct X or OpenGL. OpenGL would probably be better for you since it is just a graphics API, and not sound and input etc.

Do you have a education in computer programming? A good company will want you to be expierienced and/or educated.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche

Well Im not that good with programming and plus im only 15 and I havent graduated from highschool yet, so I was thinking more of a beginer team where I could learn from them together. Thanks

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=63328

Seems this topic is for a big group of begginers... check it out.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you..."~Friedrich Nietzsche

• Advertisement