Requesting ideas for (Names, spell types, spell effects ...)

Started by
2 comments, last by BaneTrapper 11 years, 3 months ago

Hello.

When i think of some great RPGs, what made them great are some cool names, great sound tracks, OOO(out of ordinary) abilities, bad ass people etc, character development...

Quick examples:
1: Baldur's gate 2 : Minsc and boo character. A ranger berserker with a hamster.
2: Monster den chronicles : Randomized map with randomized mob spawn, secret rooms that you most be visual to find.
3: Wc3 map named "The gaias retaliation" it had gr8 soundtracks(I know they where STOLEN) and very good spell mechanic.

Am thinking to make a big list of spell and characters, but i lack imagination after i made few so i want ideas from other people, so could you give your ideas on these 7+1 subjest
1:Characters (Unique character).
2:Character names.
3:Spell types / effects.
4:Spell names.
5:Quotes.
6:Level ideas (House in sky inhabited by unicorns)
7:Images you made and nobody likes them sad.png
+1:Anything possible to trow intro game

Cheers!

Advertisement
This is not a game programming question. There is a Game Design forum that this should probably be moved to.

Try this. Fantasy Name generator. http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

Also speaking personally, making up names (even real world names) is one of the most difficult things in writing. It's a tall order to expect to crowd source this one, but good luck all the same!

Please please please visit

Our Development Blog!

Also, please like us on Facebook!

Try this. Fantasy Name generator. http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

Also speaking personally, making up names (even real world names) is one of the most difficult things in writing. It's a tall order to expect to crowd source this one, but good luck all the same!

That is an awesome name generator, thanks for sharing.

This is not a game programming question. There is a Game Design forum that this should probably be moved to.

[/quote]

I was unsure where to post this, i hope admin can move it cause i don't know how.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement