Peer Groups

Started by
3 comments, last by Jason Scoon 11 years, 3 months ago

This may be the wrong place, but I was wondering where I could collaborate with other beginners or create a group of beginner developers. I'm currently trying to learn pygame but am open to just about anything that's not C/C++. If there are user groups here, could someone point them out to me?

Advertisement

If you're trying to get in projects with other developers, then you'd do it through the Classifieds section, where you can recruit or offer your skills. Posting a thread in the forums isn't usually used for collaborating on a project.

The Classifieds can be reached through the top of the page. Just scroll over the Classifieds button, and a drop-down box will show up, from which you should select Hobbyist Projects.

[twitter]Casey_Hardman[/twitter]

Thanks, I'll continue looking through the classifieds for projects that suit my skill level.

You could also check out ModDB and IndieDB, other development communities (such as DevMaster or the GPWiki forums), genre-specific development communities (such as shmup-dev) and language or library specific communities (such as the PyGame newsgroup) for possibilities. smile.png

- Jason Astle-Adams

wow, that's a great start. Thanks JB, I just bookmarked those links and I'll be looking through them thouroughly

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement