• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Robert James Saunders

I came across a site with eBooks....

This topic is 2064 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

"Hello World!"

I started to get back into Java about a week ago and did a few tutorials. I was wanting to know what would be the best book to start with. I came across this site [redacted by moderator] and was wanting to know if anyone recommends any of these books.

One book that caught my eye was Killer Game Programming in Java by Andrew Davision.

Also note I'm looking to program for WP8. But im at the starting point to learn Java.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by swiftcoder

Advertisement

Pretty sure you shouldn't be posting that link in this forum Benderwiz. Considering its a "ebook download" site where you aren't paying for any of the books. 

Edited by Inuyashakagome16

Ugh, that looks like a pretty illegal site.

And worse, an illegal site with low-quality stuff. You know, if you risk a fine, a lawsuit for compensation for damages, or even going to jail, it should at least be worth it... you don't want to risk that for a couple of "Head first" and O'Reilly books  tongue.png

No posting of illegal warez/downloads on these forums.

There are plenty of legitimate ways to acquire books cheaply (public libraries, used book stores, my personal favourite www.bookfinder.com, etc.)

Edited by swiftcoder

This topic is 2064 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.