Sprite Expert ?

Started by
2 comments, last by Prinz Eugn 11 years, 3 months ago

im in the middle of making a game called (Dark Galaxy) and the story line based around a mage who ends

up on a unknown planet with no idea how he got there or why he there

example of current player

259eiwn.png

each player needs to be 32x32 entire size of the file is 96x128

it would be nice if there was one with white mage robe with the hood on and one without the hood

i will give credits for the person who makes the sprite

NOTE : please provide the source file for which ever program you use to make the sprite and if you can a clear background would be best

Advertisement

I think this belongs over in the Help Wanted board (and I bet a mod will move it soon).

On my last indie project we actually paid the artist for the prototype sprites we used (after we were tired of ugly stick figures and rectangles) for each class. Art is a LOT of work, especially when it's geared towards animation. Just my two cents. <3

i understand thade, i thought game design was right, right now im low on funds and don't have any to put to this project, but when it finished i do plan on uploading the entire project plus tools and sources file to github to make it open source for everyone

This should be in Classifieds (which replaced Help Wanted), there's a Hobbyist section that has a lot of unpaid positions. And you probably want to be using the terms "2D Artist" or, more specifically, "Pixel Artist."

-Mark the Artist

Digital Art and Technical Design
Developer Journal

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement