Looking To Interact With Other Beginners

Started by
25 comments, last by Fs02 11 years, 2 months ago

I'm somewhat familiar with C++ and C#, I have some experience in other languages as well. I guess I'll send you a message about collaboration and whatnot

Advertisement

-

I am a beginner C# programmer from Dallas, Texas looking for other people to interact with and train with too. Even if you are interested in another programming language I would really like to talk to some other beginners and see what your study habits are and what not. I am looking into Unity to work with my C# skills when I progress that far up as well. Also I have already created my first text based game/engine from a project online. If you would like to hear what I am all about, please don't hesitate to contact me on Skype. My Skype user name is vedinn.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if you guys use Skype but, it is really helpful nowadays to communicate ideas vocally or even just through typing. As well as some other cool applications I know of to screen share and send files back and forth for project developement, etc. Will be adding Mathew as well to see what he's got in mind.

I guess thats a notion to use skype to talk to people here, I would definitely like to collaborate with fellow beginners as well. My skype name is FeedMeLeaks

Made an account just for this. I'm in. I'm from a Java heavy background but know a bit of C++.

I can join too, I'm C# programmer and I could use some training with other people to share ideas with in order to study.

Gamedev messages will suffice, I'm checking GameDev quite often.

So which language are we going to use as the standard? I'm seeing C# and C++ popping up a lot.

And you can always post the code here on GameDev, where not only beginners, but also experienced people can help.

I think it's important to get all the help possible, and get new ideas from as much people as possible.

And they can also help you improve your code (and by the way, i didn't download it, because i never used Python, so i wouldn't be of much help).

And you can always post the code here on GameDev, where not only beginners, but also experienced people can help.

I think it's important to get all the help possible, and get new ideas from as much people as possible.

And they can also help you improve your code (and by the way, i didn't download it, because i never used Python, so i wouldn't be of much help).

- For sure. Never hurts to have more opinions and advice.

Not sure if you guys are wanting to make a hobbyist group or just a beginner studying type group but we could always see how many people are interested and then divide people up into groups based on their chosen language. (Also if we get too many people wanting to work together, than we will probably be forced to make multiple groups anyway).

I'm also in :)
I startet with Java, but only for 2 1/2 years in school, then I was learning C#. Now I try my luck with C++ and DirectX^^
But I think I know also pretty much about PHP. You can add me on skype :)
janschlacher (Austria, Styria)

perhaps we should create a hobbyist group and provide a link here for other viewers / readers?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement