Rundroid

Started by
-1 comments, last by octogames 11 years, 2 months ago
Hi, everybody! I recently started making new game "Rundroid" and I would really appreciate if, you could look at it and give me your feedback and constructive criticism smile.png
Description:
Rundroid is platform game about running robot. The game will be available on mobile (android, iOS) and desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux) devices.
">
If there is one word, that can describe this game it would be "simple". The storyline is pretty straightforward - the world is falling apart and you (little green robot) need to escape in order to stay alive.
The controls of the game also are very simple - you need to press only one button, click or touch (depending from device). Clicking/tapping anywhere on the screen reverses the gravity, flipping robot to the ceiling and vice versa. It may sound easy, but timing of the flip jump must be almost perfect.
There will be 2 different game modes:
1. Story mode
2. Endurance mode
In story mode you will need to compleate custom levels one by one. Each level will be more and more difficult and after time new features and design will be introduced.
Endurence mode will consist from one huge semi automatic generated level with no ending. The further you get, the more points you get.
If you like this game it would be appreciated if you support us and donate: http://www.indiegogo.com/rundroid
You can also support and vote for us in Steam Greenlight
3l2p118278k2xrerwag.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement